HealthSurveys is an offshoot of the SchoolSurveys
website. It is designed to give a better front end to surveys which are
not aimed specifically at schools.
HealthSurveys can be contacted via the email address on the home page
with any problems, questions or feedback on this web site.
It is our aim to answer support enquiries within the hour. In case of no
response or emergencies contact the Schools Health Education Unit on 01392
The minimum technical requirements for running
- A display system that supports 800x600 pixel
resolution and 8-bit/256 colour.
- A pointing device, such as a mouse or trackpad.
- A Level Four browser or later; for example a
minimum of Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.0 or Microsoft Internet
- No plugins are required.
- Browsers running on Windows (98, 2000, NT, XP),
MacOS (7.5 and later), current mainstream UNIX platforms,
for example Linux, Solaris. Internet connection speed of 28.8Kbps or
- There are no maximum requirements.