1. This Security Policy sets out the principles governing the way we secure our website (the "Site"). There are two forms of registration on the Site depending on whether you are using the free Fit to Succeed Survey or using the subscription survey services. By registering for either type of service, you confirm you have read and understood the principles set out below.
Defined terms in this Security Policy have the same meanings as in the User Agreement. References to 'School Surveys, our, us or we' in this Security Policy means www.schoolsurveys.co.uk.
2. Before you can use any of our Information Services (including any of the Subscription Services) you will need to complete our online registration process. As part of this process you will be allocated a user name and you will choose your own password ("User Name" and "Password"). The criteria for the User Name and Password are set out during the registration process as well as in this document.
3. Whenever you visit the Site and wish to access and use the Information Services you will be asked to enter your User Name and Password. Failure to do so will mean that you will be denied access to the Information Services.
4. To ensure security and for the purposes of resolving queries in the future, staff training and complying with our regulatory and legal responsibilities, we may intercept, record and/or monitor phone calls, emails and any other communications made by you or on your behalf to us or our agents.
5. The following are some guidelines on how to choose your Password:
6. Your User Name and Password are case sensitive, so take care when typing them in. If your User Name, Password or Security Key is rejected when you try to login, make sure the caps lock key is not on and that you use the correct case for each letter.
7. Treat your account ID and password like any valuable personal item. If someone else finds out what it is, they may be able to access and use your School Surveys Account without your authorisation. These simple rules will help you keep your Security Key safe:
8. If you contact us, we may ask for your User Name but we will NEVER ask for your Password.
9. You should NEVER send us your Password via email as this could be intercepted and read by unauthorised people.
10. Contact School Surveys Support and a new password will be sent to the e-mail contact address.
11. Once you receive the email log and reset your password again.
12. If you enter your password incorrectly a number of times , your Account will be 'locked' and you'll need to contact the Support to have the password reset..
13. Take care not to leave your browser unattended after you login.
14. When you have finished using the Site, you should simply close your browser to remove your personal details from the computer's memory. This also stops someone else from looking back through the pages you have visited to see your personal information.
15. To maintain a secure service, we monitor our systems for unauthorised attacks. We reserve the right to lock your Account while we investigate possible security problems. In some cases we may need to take the Site out of service in order to investigate and rectify security issues.
17. You may set your browser to warn you if a cookie is about to be sent by a website to your computer. This function may also allow you to reject cookies. If you reject session cookies then may adversely affect your ability to access and use the Site and the services provided on the Site.
18. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your browser's interaction with the Site. By accessing the Site and not rejecting the cookies you agree to the use of such cookies.